25th November 2014, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to get job after completing 12th and BCA from IGNOU?

Hi,
Myself Harshal
I want to know that if i do my 12th from ignou
and after that bca also from ignou
then i get difficulty to get job?
please let me know immediately

Related Questions:
27th November 2014, 06:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to get job after completing 12th and BCA from IGNOU?

No, there will not be any difficulty in getting a job after completion of 12th and BCA from IGNOU. Since, IGNOU is a recognised university, you can get job in any company with your Bachelor's Degree. You can find many job opportunities in both Private and Public sectors after completion of BCA course.

Private Companies Recruiting BCA Graduates :-

--> HCL Technologies
--> Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
--> International Business Machines (IBM)
--> Wipro Limited
--> Oracle India
--> Infosys Technologies Limited
--> Larsen & Toubro Infotech (L and T Ltd)
--> I-flex Solutions

Jobs in Public Sector for BCA Graduates :-

BCA Grdauates can find job opportunities in Telecom sector industries such as Bharath Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL), etc.
28th November 2014, 01:05 AM
Inflammable

Default Re: Is it difficult to get job after completing 12th and BCA from IGNOU?

It is not true that students from IGNOU cannot get good jobs. The job opportunities may be less but not completely blank. Nowadays in India as well as in Abroad the competition level for job is high while the chances of getting job is low. But IGNOU, itself offers placement for their students. IGNOU organizes Campus Placement Cell(CPC), is the program through which students will get job opportunities through on-campus and off-campus. There are many opportunities given by IGNOU to their students.
If you have done BCA from IGNOU then also you can apply for jobs in private, public and government sectors. Some Private companies denies to Distance Learning students but they have also agreed to hire through Job Mela which is one of the CPC.
I have attached the list of Job Mela, there you will get all the information regarding opportunities.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Job Mela.pdf(51.8 KB, 127 views)
29th November 2014, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to get job after completing bca form jamia hamdard university dodl(directorate of open and distance learning)
is it valuable or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?