7th July 2023, 05:07 AM
Unregistered

Do all get admissions in Nursery at St. Xavier's school? What is the age required to get admission?

Do all students or only christian students get admission in st xaviers school in kg? What is the age required to get admission? Criteria to get admission in kg? can you let me know?

10th July 2023, 02:16 PM
Aradrika Sharma

Default Re: Do all get admissions in Nursery at St. Xavier's school? What is the age required to get admission?

Students who perform well in an interview round as well as with all the correct documents produced at the time of admission have a higher chance to get admission in school. There is no such criteria that student need to be Christian to get admission but yes, few seats are reserved for the Christian minority. For Nursery class the age limit is at least 2 years and 6 months as on May 31st.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?