9th January 2020, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to repeat 9th if fail in Maths?

Hello everyone, I have given the 9th standard exam from Maharashtra Board. I am little afraid of failing in Maths subject. If that happens then I have to repeat 9th standard? I am really worried about it. Can you please tell me?

16th January 2020, 08:35 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to repeat 9th if fail in Maths?

You need not to repeat whole session if you fail in one or two subjects.
In that case you have option to re appear and qualify relevant exam. Board will give you two attempts to qualify the subject and the first chance is given one month after the declaration of result and last chance in the next session of academic year.
6th June 2021, 03:30 PM
Singhskomal

Hello students,
Why are you worried about your result...don't think that you will be failed...do hard work and think positive...
Don't worry if you failed in your 9th maths you don't need to repeat your 9th class...you just supplementary exam in your supplementary subject...your are not failed if you are supplementary in one or two subjects...
All the best...
16th March 2023, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Can we repeat class 9 in different school?
31st May 2023, 08:52 PM
eduking

Usually, students getting failed in one subject are not declared failed by the school. Only in the worst-case scenario, are students declared failed just because of one subject. If you are not good at maths, just make sure you look at the syllabus and identify your strong points and weak points.

Work on your strong points in maths and make sure you cover everything so that any question you attempt will get you full marks. You need just 33% marks to pass any subject which you can easily do if you know your strong areas.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?