16th April 2016, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Do we get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya school from other CBSE school in class 12th?

Can i get admission in kendriya vidyalaya from other cbse school in class 12 even if I have no problems, such as transfer of parents or migration of family. Do we get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya school from other CBSE school in class 12th?

16th April 2016, 01:03 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do we get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya school from other CBSE school in class 12th?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in KVS in class 12 having completed your 11th from CBSE board, there is no such provision for it. You can get admission in class 11 itself in KVS and then can pursue your studies further in the board.
16th April 2016, 05:45 PM
harsh590
Junior Member+

Default Re: Do we get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya school from other CBSE school in class 12th?

Dear Aspirant,

I would like to mention that Kendriya Vidyalaya are schools that have certain quota for the Defence personnels, which means a certain percentage of children from the defence background( father or mother) would be given preference for filling up the particular number of seats.

besides that, for getting admission into the prestigious Kendriya Vidyalaya there are even tests which are supposed to be passed by the candidate in order to get admission into the KVs.

So according to your question which is about transferring your school from another CBSE school to KV, the decision would be in the hands of the authority, if your father or mother in defence then you would have better chances to get admission there.

Be optimistic and Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?