3rd May 2020, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to secure a 12th NIOS admission?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have passed my 10th from Jharkhand Board. I have completed my 10th around 7 years ago. Now, I want to join an NIOS Board and want to appear in the 12th Board exam. I would like to know about the documents which are required for the admission. Kindly tell me immediately.

5th May 2020, 10:06 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to secure a 12th NIOS admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I have passed my 10th from Jharkhand Board. I have completed my 10th around 7 years ago. Now, I want to join an NIOS Board and want to appear in the 12th Board exam. I would like to know about the documents which are required for the admission. Kindly tell me immediately.
For 12th NOS admission, you must submit the below documents at the time of admission.
  • Recent Passport size color Photograph.
  • Signature (preferably in Black Ink)
  • Valid identity proof (like Aadhaar Card or Passport or Ration card etc.)
  • Valid proof of Date of Birth (like Aadhaar Card with date of birth printed on it in the dd/mm/yyyy format, Birth Certificate etc.)

Official website -> Click Here
6th May 2020, 11:03 AM
Smart worker n
Member+

You need your the documents are as follows:
**aadhar card
**pan card
**10 class certificate
**photographs
**signature
You can either apply online or by hand you gave form to the office of NIOS.
8th May 2020, 12:49 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Documents required to secure a 12th NIOS admission?

Documents required to secure a 12th NIOS admission:

Recent Passport size color Photograph

Signature (preferably in Black Ink)

Valid identity proof (like Aadhaar Card or Passport or Ration card etc.)

Valid proof of Date of Birth (like Aadhaar Card with date of birth printed on it in the dd/mm/yyyy format, Birth Certificate etc.)

A valid proof of Residence (like Aadhaar Card with complete address printed on it, valid Passport etc.)

Class 10th marksheet (in case of senior secondary course)
12th May 2020, 09:38 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

--Documents are as follows:-

:- Residence proof

:- Previous year mark sheet

:-Adhaar Card

:- School leaving certificate.

:- Character certificate

:- Caste certificate
6th June 2020, 01:04 AM
HGK7

For 12th NOS admission, you must submit the below documents at the time of admission:-[*]Recent Passport size color Photograph.[*]Signature (preferably in Black Ink)[*]Valid identity proof (like Aadhaar Card or Passport or Ration card etc.)[*]Valid proof of Date of Birth (like Aadhaar Card with date of birth printed on it in the dd/mm/yyyy format, Birth Certificate etc.)[*]aadhar card[*]pan card[*]10 class certificate[*]photographs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?