15th June 2019, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Does Bansal Classes, Raipur sponsors scholarship test for Intermediate and JEE Main and Advanced aspirant? Date of Scholarship test?

Hello, I am preparing for my Board exam of 10th from Chhattisgarh Board. I want to join Bansal Classes, Raipur for my Intermediate and also for JEE Main and Advanced. I want to know that Bansal Classes, Raipur schedule any scholarship test for admission? If yes, then please tell me when the exam they will take?

22nd July 2019, 02:20 PM
shubham singh rocker

Default Re: Does Bansal Classes, Raipur sponsors scholarship test for Intermediate and JEE Main and Advanced aspirant? Date of Scholarship test?

Yes, BANSAL CLASSES ,raipur sponsors scholarship test for intermediate and JEE MAIN
and ADVANCE ASPIRANT . the scholarship date is released on the site ye it is not upheld
for 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?