2nd November 2016, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Does Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya offer admission to 9th standard?

Can anyone of you kindly inform me that whether Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya providing admission in 9th standard or not? I want to admit my son in this university. But I don't know whether they allow or not. Kindly help me.

3rd November 2016, 10:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya offer admission to 9th standard?

Yes, definitely your ward can get admission in class 9th in Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya as they provide admission for those who are seeking for admission in class 9th.
To take admission in the said class, candidates must have completed their class 8th standard studies from a recognised Board.
4th November 2016, 01:50 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya offer admission to 9th standard?

Yes, the above mentioned Institute does provide admission to candidates in 9th standard, you can very much opt for admission, there is no such problem in it. You will just have to fill in the application form and appear for the entrance test conducted by the above mentioned institute, After clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to avail admission in 9th grade and then can continue further on with your studies.
19th February 2022, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Can you please provide any contact number of the school admission office for class 9th admission
4th April 2022, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

In which site gurukul kangri take application for 9th class
20th April 2022, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

documents required for taking admission in class 9th in gurukul kangri
27th April 2022, 03:10 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely your ward can get admission in class 9th in Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya as they provide admission for those who are seeking for admission in class 9th.

To take admission in the said class, candidates must have completed their class 8th standard studies from a recognised Board.
16th July 2022, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Admission process in 6th standerd
17th June 2023, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for class 8th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?