22nd January 2019, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Does Padhee's Tutorial provides coaching for Board exam also with Medical Entrance exams?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th and I will give my Board exam from CBSE Board in Cuttack. I want to join Padhee's Tutorial for preparing for Medical Entrance exams. But I want to know that Padhee's Tutorial also provides tuition for Board exam or not? Please let me know asap.

27th January 2019, 04:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Padhee's Tutorial provides coaching for Board exam also with Medical Entrance exams?

It mainly offers coaching for various entrance exams like JEE, NEET, GATE, IBPS PO/Clerk, etc. You can take admission, if you are willing to crack any of the entrance exam.

I doubt they will offer any subject wise tuition for board exams, which is mostly offered for private tutors only. Coaching centers mostly offer training for entrance exam only.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?