21st December 2018, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Does preparing for BITSAT affect my Board percentage? Can I get enough time to prepare along with Board preparation? Should I join coaching classes?

Hello Friends, I am in urgent need of help. I am in 11th standard right now and I want to prepare for BITSAT from now onwards. I want to know that should I go to a coaching institute for that? And would it affect my Board's percentage? And moreover my preparation of 11th class is not very much strong. Would I get enough time to prepare for my 11th class side by side?

15th January 2019, 06:01 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does preparing for BITSAT affect my Board percentage? Can I get enough time to prepare along with Board preparation? Should I join coaching classes?

The syllabus for the BITSAT examination is not much different in respect to the board examination syllabus.

So, if you will do the better preparation for the board examination while having special attention on the important topics of BITSAT syllabus you will become eligible to get it to BITSAT.

For admission in BITSAT, it is necessary that candidate must score better aggregate ( above 75% in PCM for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?