11th August 2015, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Does schools also provide Psychology along with Higher Secondary Education?

Does schools also provide Psychology along with Higher Secondary Education?

12th August 2015, 08:05 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Does schools also provide Psychology along with Higher Secondary Education?

Absolutely yes few of schools provides Psychology as an extra subject but it is not mandatory for each school to provide the Psychology subjects. Generally schools provides Hindi , computer science ,Punjabi , Sanskrit , dance , music , physical etc

Here you didn't mentioned the school name and it is not possible that the desired school is also providing the same subject so, in that case i would like to suggests you visit the school and buy a prospectus of the school because each and every details is mentioned in the prospectus.
12th August 2015, 05:05 PM
Limited10
Member+

Default Re: Does schools also provide Psychology along with Higher Secondary Education?

Yes, in Higher Secondary education Psychology is provided as an Optional subject. You can opt Psychology in CBSE only in Higher Secondary education.

They provides you an option between History and Psychology and its upto you whatever you want to opt you can opt easily.
12th August 2015, 11:03 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does schools also provide Psychology along with Higher Secondary Education?

First of all I request to all of our guest members please be more specific towards your queries so that we will provide you better help. Here I am a bit confuse that which psychology you are asking about. Does you asking about psychology subject or any thing else.

As if you are asking about psychology subject then yes many school offer this subject as an optional subject while some not. You can select this subject as a optional subject. So it is on you weathere you take it or not. School also offer many other subjects in optional like sanskrit, computer, physical &health education, music, regional languages etc.
13th August 2015, 12:33 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is very much provided, but as an extra subject and moreover, not all schools do provide Psychology subject in HS, therefore as you have not mentioned the name/s of any particular school, it is then not possible to fetch you the exact information in details.
2nd April 2022, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Which cbse school have home science or psychology in science stream
14th July 2022, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any about govt school providing psychology as a optional subject in class 11 ??except sose
20th July 2022, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Yes , i have a question about psychology optional subject which is not providing anywhere so please %uD83E%uDD7A t take an action . I really very fascinating in these subject. Please do something about these subject . I want to take it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?