10th November 2021, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in Panjab PMT having done 10+2 from Chandigarh

My daughter is doing her 10 2 from Chandigarh. Me and my husband are working in Chandigarh. As we have heard that recently a judgement came that Chandigarh students can also give panjab PMT ,so is my daughter also eligible for panjab PMT? Please reply and oblige.
thanks

12th November 2021, 05:53 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Panjab PMT having done 10+2 from Chandigarh

You have to appear in the exam mode offline pen and Paper Test.

Questions Types:-
Multiple choice questions, duration of exam is 3 hours.There are 200 Questions.Total Marks is 800.
12th November 2021, 10:34 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Panjab PMT having done 10+2 from Chandigarh

Yes, your daughter is eligible to appear in Punjab PMT.

Eligibility criteria to appear in Punjab PMT :-
>>Candidate must have passed or pursuing 10+2 from a recognised board.
>>Candidate's age must be minimum 17 years
>>Candidate must have PCB and English as main paper with at least 50% aggregate and 40% for reserved category.
13th November 2021, 08:16 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to appear in Punjab PMET(Punjab Medical Entrance Test) is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The candidate must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year. A candidate should be an Indian citizen and should be a bonafide citizen of Punjab state and must have passed 10+2 from a school located in Punjab or Chandigarh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?