5th October 2018, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in IBPS Clerk exam for a candidate who has completed 12th around 7 years ago?

Respected Sir/Madam, my 10th WBBSE Board exam marks in 63%. I have complete my 12th around 7 years ago with WBCHSE Board. I want to apply for IBPS Clerk exam. Please help me to know that can I apply or not?

31st October 2018, 10:40 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in IBPS Clerk exam for a candidate who has completed 12th around 7 years ago?

IBPS conduct entrance examination for recruitment as clerk,PO in banks.

The minimum required qualification to appear in these examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 18-28 years. There is relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you are not eligible to appear in the examination as you lack the required educational qualification.
31st October 2018, 11:57 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in IBPS Clerk exam for a candidate who has completed 12th around 7 years ago?

IBPS is Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. It conduct entrance examination for recruitment in different banking jobs.

The eligibility to appear in the examination for recruitment as Clerk is that candidate must have passed or in final year of bachelor degree. The age limit is 18-28 years. Relaxation in upper age limit of 3 years and 5 years for OBC and SC/ST respectively.

Examination is conducted in various stages and candidates have to qualify in all stages for final selection.
31st October 2018, 03:02 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Gap year is no bar to appear for IBPS examination. The required qualification to appear in Clerk examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you have to complete bachelor degree course to appear in the examination. The age limit is 18-28 years. There is relaxation in age for reserved category to appear examination.
31st October 2018, 06:42 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

--> The basic qualifications required to apply for IBPS Clerk examination are as below :-

* You must be an Indian citizen.

* Your age must lie within 20 years to 28 years. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, having completed your Class 12th even 7 years ago, you are still eligible to apply for IBPS bank clerk examination if you complete your graduation degree in any stream from now (provided you satisfy other eligibility conditions also).

For more details regarding IBPS bank examination, you can refer to the link www.ibps.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?