30th October 2018, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for IBPS Clerk exam for a candidate who has completed 12th around 7 years ago?

Respected Sir/Mam, my 12th CBSE Board exam percentage is 64%. I have complete my 12th around 7 years ago with CBSE Board. I want to apply for IBPS Clerk exam. Please help me to know that can I apply or not?

11th November 2018, 01:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for IBPS Clerk exam for a candidate who has completed 12th around 7 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam, my 12th CBSE Board exam percentage is 64%. I have complete my 12th around 7 years ago with CBSE Board. I want to apply for IBPS Clerk exam. Please help me to know that can I apply or not?

Sorry, 12th passed students are not eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk examination. Those candidates who have passed a degree (graduation) in any discipline from a university recognized by Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government are eligible to apply for the IBPS Clerk Examination. Eligible candidates should have knowledge of Computer operation for appearing in the IBPS Clerk examination. The minimum age limit is 20 years and the maximum age limit is 28 years, for the IBPS Clerk Examination.
12th November 2018, 04:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for IBPS Clerk exam for a candidate who has completed 12th around 7 years ago?

For IBPS clerk exam, you need to have graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. Class 12th qualification is not enough to make you eligible for such exams.

Hence, just make sure you have got the required qualification, which is a degree in any stream. Selection is based on written exam and interview.
4th June 2019, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

If you want to take admission in bhu chbs candidate must qualify SET(SCHOOL ENTRANCE TEST)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?