23rd October 2021, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for NEET-PG 2021?

Respected Sir, I am an MBBS student and interested to study MS course. For this I want to apply in NEET-PG. Can I know about the eligibility criteria of NEET-PG of 2021? Kindly tell me immediately.

23rd October 2021, 02:46 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for NEET-PG 2021?

Eligibility to apply for NEET-PG 2021:-

To be eligible for NERT PG 2021, a candidate must have obtained MBBS degree from an institute recognised by the Medical Council of India ( MCI ). Such candidates must posses a degree or a provisional MBBS pass certificate at the time of admission.

As per the eligibility criteria of NEET PG candidate must complete their one year internship on or before March 31st, 2021.

The conducting authority has not specified any upper or lower age limit to appear in NEET PG 2021. One must hold an MBBS degree along with the compulsory internship certificate to become eligible for the examination.
23rd October 2021, 03:58 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Minimum eligibility criteria to apply for NEET-PG 2021:-

°°°A candidate must have obtained MBBS degree from an institute recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI).

°°°Candidates must possess MBBS degree or a Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate at the time of admissions.
23rd October 2021, 11:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am an MBBS student and interested to study MS course. For this I want to apply in NEET-PG. Can I know about the eligibility criteria of NEET-PG of 2021? Kindly tell me immediately.
Those candidates who have completed MBBS course or final year of MBBS course from a recognized University are eligible for NEET PG 2021 exam.

Your age should be above 21 years.
24th October 2021, 01:30 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Neet PG eligibility 2021:-
Age Limit:-
There is no defined age limit for the Candidates who wish to apply for NEET PG 2021

Attempt Limit:-
NBE has not put a limit to the number of attempts permitted
For NEET PG. Thus, a candidate can appear for the examination as many times are required get admission to the desired course/Institute.

Minimum Qualification:-
To be eligible for NEET PG 2021,a candidate must have obtained MBBS degree from a Institute recognized by the medical Council of India(MCI) . Such candidates must possess MBBS degree Or a provisional MBBS Pass Certificate at the time of admissions.

Internship:-
Only those who will complete the compulsory rotatory internship of 1 year on or before June 30, 2021,will be eligible to apply for NEET PG 2021.Candidates who will not complete their internship in the given duration of time will be eligible to appear for the examination next year.

Registration Certificate:-
Candidate who wish to apply for Neet PG 2021 must also possess a valid registration certificate issued by the Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council. Candidate will have to carry a copy of the registration certificate on the day of Examination for verification. In the absence of a registration certificate, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
24th October 2021, 11:46 PM
periwinkle09876

To be eligible for NEET PG 2021 a candidate must have obtained MBBS degree from any institute recognised by the Medical Council of India.
Such candidates must possess MBBS degree or a provisional MBBS pass certificate at the time of admission.
The candidate should have completed one year of internship on or before 30 June 2021.

Official website for more information
http://nbe.edu.in
25th October 2021, 05:06 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for NEET-PG 2021 is a candidate must have passed an MBBS degree from an institute recognized by the Medical Council of India. A candidate must have completed one year of compulsory internship or is likely to complete the internship on or before June 2022. The candidate must be a citizen of India and there is no upper or lower age limit to apply for the NEET PG entrance examination.

I am also giving you the NEET website for your reference that is www.nbe.edu.in
25th October 2021, 11:23 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In auto apply for NEET-PG 2021, the candidate must have MBBS degree or provisional pass certificate approved by Medical Council of India.
Internship should have be completed on or before 30th June 2021.
Candidates must possess provisional or permanent registration certificate of MBBS degree.
Those candidates who are already pursuing a DNB course will not be eligible for admission in DNB till they have completed the entire course.

°°° The syllabus of this exam will be comprised of knowledge area as per the graduate medical education regulations issued by the Medical Council of India with prior approval of Government of India.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://neet.nta.nic.in
27th October 2021, 03:57 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for NEET PG 2021:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for NEET PG 2021 examination is given below,

Name of the Examination - NEET PG 2021

>> Candidates must have passed MBBS or Provisional MBBS recognized by Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.

>> Also Candidates must have completed 1 year Internship on or before 31st March, 2021.

>> Registration of MBBS course issued by MCI of State Medical Council or Medical Council of India.

Hence, if you can meet the above mentioned criteria then I can say that you are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?