12th March 2015, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in 11th Science at Kerala syllabus schools?

I have a query which I want to know and that is 11th class admission for sci group eligibility to get seat in kerala syllabus schools?

Related Questions:
  1. List of schools in Agra which offers admission in 11th Science?
  2. Whether session is started before result enlisting in Indian Schools? Admission in 11th Science for a student of Qatar?
  3. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Science schools in Hyderabad
  4. Procedure to study 11th in Kerala State Board for 10th CBSE student?
  5. List of CBSE Schools in Hyderabad which offers admission in 11th Science?
  6. List of ISC affiliated schools in West Bengal which offers admission in 11th Science?
  7. List of schools which offer admission in 11th Science at Vadodara?
  8. List of schools which offer admission in 12th Science CBSE for 11th failed student in NCR
  9. List of government recognized CBSE Schools in Delhi for admission in 11th Science?
  10. List of CBSE schools which offer admission in 11th Science at Kolkata
  11. Can I get admission in Science Stream after scoring 60% in 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of ISC affiliated Science schools in Kerala?
  13. Top schools which offers admission in 11th Science in India?
  14. List of CBSE affiliated Residential schools which offer admission in 11th Biology in Jaipur? Eligibility to apply and Fee structure?
  15. List of Science schools with fee structure which offer admission in 11th standard in Kota?
  16. Which of the universities in Kerala that are offering MSc Food Science and Technology? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  17. Percentage required in 10th to get Science stream in 11th standard of Delhi private Schools?
  18. When are the admission forms going be available for class 11th science stream of CBSE and ISc Schools of Kolkata and Howrah?
14th March 2015, 01:20 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in 11th Science at Kerala syllabus schools?

There is specific eligibility that is set except for the fact that you need to have passed Class 10 Board Examination from a recognized Board.
Once you have passed Class 10 Board Examination from a recognized Board you will be able to apply for Admission to the various Schools under the Kerala Board.
Also as you want to study Science the cut off for your admission will be a bit high so you will need to score good marks in your 10th Board Examination.
So you will need to work hard and prepare to the best of your ability for the Class 10 Board Examination and once you have the adequate marks in Class 10 you can get admission into the School of your choice with Science.
Other than this there is no specific criteria that is set to get admission but if you are coming from a different Board then the cut off for getting Science can be higher when compared to a student of the Kerala Board.
So just work hard and score nicely in your 10th Examination.
21st December 2015, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in 11th Science at Kerala syllabus schools?

When is the Brilliant exam for the admission for 11th std CBSE taking place in Kerala?what is the procedure?
2nd August 2022, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

I have a doubt, in my school(cbse) maths was split into 2 that is basic maths and standard mathss.. So i have choosen basic maths could I get admission in 11 th class science in Kerala syllabus schools??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?