30th April 2020, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Failing in Mathematics of 12th CGBSE will be affected while seeking jobs for a BSc Agriculture student?

I failed in Mathematics subject of 12th CGBSE. However, I have scored 85% in best of 4 including Physics and Biology and Chemistry. I am doing BSc Agriculture right now. So, will my future job through BSc Agriculture would be affected due to Mathematics failure?

3rd May 2020, 10:11 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Red face Re: Failing in Mathematics of 12th CGBSE will be affected while seeking jobs for a BSc Agriculture student?

Failing in Mathematics of 12th CGBSE will be affected while seeking jobs for a BSc Agriculture students:

Since you have failed in mathematics and it is your additional subject, it won't affect your chances of getting admission in any college where you want to study B.Sc in agriculture. Still if you want to pass in maths you can reappear through compartmental examination.

if one fails in any one of their subjects whether it is main or extra then he/she will be regraded to be a fail. Every board takes the re-exam on the given time. This is called supplementary/compartment exam. After giving this exam one can improve his/her marks in that subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?