16th April 2019, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Higher Secondary Science in Excelsior American School, Gurugram?

I want to join Excelsior American School, Gurugram for studying Science in Higher Secondary. So, I would like to know about the fee expenses of Higher Secondary Science in this Higher Secondary School. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses?

19th April 2019, 06:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Higher Secondary Science in Excelsior American School, Gurugram?

In order to get details on fee expenses of Higher Secondary Science in Excelsior American School, Gurugram, you will need to have visit the school office. Details of the school fees structure is available in the school office. You will have to pay the registration and enrollment fees at the time of admission.

School Contact No. - 8750062280, 9311091645

For details, you can visit the below mentioned website link:
http://www.excelsioreducation.org/admission/
19th April 2019, 07:51 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Higher Secondary Science in Excelsior American School, Gurugram?

You would need to make the payment of Rs.30,000 quaterly.

The fees structure is available in the school . You will need to pay registration and enrollment fees at the time of admission.

The annual fees paid in the beginning will include library, laboratories, afternoon sports, first set of notebooks and standard stationary.

School Address for the Fee structure:-

Excelsior American School
behind Dell building, Golf Course Road,
Phase -1, Block C2, DLF Garden Villas,
Sector 43, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?