17th August 2015, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Highly recommended guidebooks for preparation of 12th Science BSEB Board exam

Hello,
I am a Science student of BSEB, studying in 12th standard. I want to know the guidebooks for me preparation of Board exam. Please let me know about the highly recommended guidebooks. Thank you in advance.

21st August 2015, 11:16 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Highly recommended guidebooks for preparation of 12th Science BSEB Board exam

List of recommended guidebooks for preparation of 12th Science BSEB Board exam :

Sugam Vigyan
By Viswanath Singh, Jayanti Ashok, Sudhir Kumar Srivastav, Arvind Kumar

Also you can refer NCERT books. NCERT books have properly explained syllabus.
25th August 2015, 04:37 PM
sumitrahul76

Default Re: Highly recommended guidebooks for preparation of 12th Science BSEB Board exam

BSEB stands for bihar secondary education board.
To score a great percentage in your 12th board examination you must've to prepare according to the syllabus of BSEB.Dont read any stuffs beyond the syllabus.

Now coming on your question that the recommended books for the preparation of 12 board.

I prefer NCERT books more than the books of any other writers,because the NCERT books are according to the prescribed syllabus of your board.
And aslo your board exam should be taken on the basis of NCERT books..

There are also various kind of books available in market,but they all are based on NCERT.So, you should go for NCERT instead of any other writers for preparation of board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?