30th April 2018, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

History related courses for 12th Arts student?

Hello, I am a student of 12th Arts. I have a keen interest to study History in near future. So, I would like to know that after my 12th, what I should study with History? Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

17th March 2023, 09:37 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: History related courses for 12th Arts student?

If you have a keen interest in History, there are many courses that you can pursue after 12th Arts. Here are some of the popular History-related courses that you can consider:

Bachelor of Arts (BA) in History: This is a three-year undergraduate program that focuses on the study of historical events, cultures, societies, and civilizations. It includes topics such as world history, Indian history, and modern history.

Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Archaeology: This is a three-year undergraduate program that focuses on the study of human history and prehistory through the excavation and analysis of artifacts, structures, and other physical remains.

Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Museology: This is a three-year undergraduate program that focuses on the study of museums, their collections, and their role in preserving and presenting history and culture.

Bachelor of Arts (BA) in History and Political Science: This is a three-year undergraduate program that combines the study of history with the study of political science, which covers topics such as political systems, governance, and international relations.

Bachelor of Arts (BA) in History and Geography: This is a three-year undergraduate program that combines the study of history with the study of geography, which covers topics such as physical geography, human geography, and cartography.

Apart from these courses, there are also many postgraduate and research programs available in History, Archaeology, and related fields. It is recommended that you explore the various options available and choose a course that aligns with your interests and career goals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?