23rd April 2020, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

How to approach the authority to appear 12th Punjab Board exam with 4 years gap?

Hi Sir, I was a student of 12th standard from Punjab Board around 4 years ago. Due to some misfortune, I wasn't able to appear in the Board exam. Now, I am well and ready to seat for the Board exam. Kindly tell me how I can approach to the Board authority for appearing in the Board exam?

28th April 2020, 03:18 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to approach the authority to appear 12th Punjab Board exam with 4 years gap?

---First of all meet the school management in which you are intrested to appear the board exams.

--Moreover,its impossible to appear directly the 12th standard with 4 year gap.Most of the cases,maximum of 2 year gap is acceptable by any board with submitting proper affidavit in which a valid reason is mentioning.

--So discuss the matter with your school management.

--One more thing,directly admission in 12th with huge gap is prohibited.you have to re- admisision in 11th standard and after completing it with passing Mark's,you are eligible to join 12th standard.
30th April 2020, 01:35 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach the authority to appear 12th Punjab Board exam with 4 years gap?

You can visit the school or college from which you have earlier filled the application form for senior secondary board examination in Punjab State Education Board. They will again fill your application for 12th board exam with same stream for upcoming year.

There is no upper age limit for board exams. In case they ask for reason, you can mention it with supporting documents if applicable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?