9th January 2019, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

How to become a CID Officer for 12th Science student?

I want to join Crime Investigation Department and become a Officer. Right now, I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream. But after completing my 12th, kindly let me know how I can join and become a CID Officer? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

13th January 2019, 09:57 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a CID Officer for 12th Science student?

The minimum qualification required for a candidate to join as an assistant Inspector assistant at the CID is a class 12th pass. If one wants to join as a Sub Inspector, he should have graduated.
The minimum age should not be less than 20 years and maximum should not exceed 27 years where is relaxation of 5 years for SC / ST candidates.

The selection procedure is based on the written test and personal interview and some posts required to qualify the physical effective tests.

Stages of selections:

Written Test

Physical Test

Interview
13th January 2019, 10:11 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

The CID stands for Criminal Investigation Department and it is crime detection agency under the government of India.
Candidates who want to join CID must appear in civil services examination that is held by union public service commission.

The minimum educational qualification required to join CID as constable is 12th passed.
If one aspires to join as sub inspector, he/she should have to clear graduation.
13th January 2019, 10:37 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Minimum qualification required to apply for this examination is completing a degree course from a recognised Institution hence, after 12th you are not eligible to become a CID officer.

The entrance exam which you need to clear in order to become CID officer is Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level exam.

www.ssc.nic.in
15th January 2019, 10:12 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to become a CID officer:-

You cannot become a CID officer after 12th standard. Minimum qualification to CID officer is graduation from a recognised University.
You have to apply SSC CGL exam to join CID department.

Eligibility criteria for CID various post:-

CID constable:-
You should have passed 12th in any stream. There is no percentage criteria. But still it's better if you score more than 50% marks.

Sub Inspector:-
You must have completed your graduation in any stream.

Officer level post:-
You must have completed your graduation and stands who have completed their graduation in criminology are preferred.

You should be between 20 to 25 years. Relaxation in age for SC / ST and OBC student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?