24th December 2016, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

How to become a fashion designer after class tenth?

Yes! I have zero knowledge about it ! Yet, I want to be a fashion Designer and am ready to work hard, and after completing my class ten my going to take fine arts , because I am weak in maths and also I am searching a fashion college in Jamshedpur. Please tell me.

24th December 2016, 08:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a fashion designer after class tenth?

If you are looking to become a fashion designer, then you should opt for diploma in fashion designing course through any polytechnic entrance exam. This is the best option for now. If you can get admission in any good institute, then you will learn a lot about this field.

The other route is go for class 12th and after that you can apply for NIFT entrance exam. This will help you to get admission in top fashion institutes of India. They offer you a bachelor degree in fashion designing. You just need to perform well in the entrance exam.
24th December 2016, 10:37 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot become a fashion designer just after completing 10th standard. For that you have to complete 12th standard in any stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board. Then you have to take admission in fashion designing colleges/institutes to pursue various courses in fashion designing. As you are pursuing 10th standard, so after that you can opt for various diploma courses in fashion designing and hence, after that you can take admission in any fashion designing college to pursue further courses in the related field.
26th December 2016, 06:06 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to become a Fashion Designer after the completion of class 10th, you first have to complete your class 12th studies in any discipline from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it. After that you must have to opt Graduate degree course in Fashion Designing course by qualifying in the Entrance examination conducted by the respective University. After successfully completing the degree course, you can become a Fashion Designer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?