3rd May 2023, 04:27 AM
Unregistered

How can apply for TET (WB) in the month of Nov but without certificate of DI LED?

I am Sk Mofizul Islam (Ex-Amry) passed 12th class with Commers 48.8% marks, I can apply for TET (WB) in the month of Nov but without certificate of DI LED.How to get my HSC result copy without seat number?

4th May 2023, 09:15 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can apply for TET (WB) in the month of Nov but without certificate of DI LED?

As per the eligibility criteria for West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (WB TET), candidates are required to have a Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) or Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) to appear for the exam.

If you do not have a certificate of D.El.Ed, you may not be eligible to apply for the WB TET exam. However, you may be eligible to apply for the WB Primary TET exam if you have a diploma in elementary education (D.Ed) or a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (Special Education) approved by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).

It's important to note that the eligibility criteria for WB TET and WB Primary TET may vary, and it's recommended to check the official notification for the exam you are interested in to confirm the eligibility criteria.
5th May 2023, 01:56 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How can apply for TET (WB) in the month of Nov but without certificate of DI LED?

To apply for the TET exam, candidates need the following documents:

Class 12 passing certificate.
Diploma in Education or B.Ed. passing certificate.
Valid Photo ID Proof.
Passport size photograph.
Category or Caste certificate, if any.
Disability certificate, if any.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?