5th November 2016, 10:59 PM
satish vasamsetti

How can I become a Pilot after completing class 10th?

Respected Sir, I have completed class 10th and now I will take admission in class 11th. I want to become a Pilot in the future so I want to know which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Pilot? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
7th November 2016, 06:10 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I become a Pilot after completing class 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by satish vasamsetti View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed class 10th and now I will take admission in class 11th. I want to become a Pilot in the future so I want to know which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Pilot? Please answer as soon as possible.

You should first study 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subject and clear the higher secondary with over 50% marks. After completion of 12th standard, you can apply for flying schools to study the Commercial Pilot License course. There are various institutions in India offering the course. The admission in some institutions will be done through an entrance test. The applicant should be fit to fly both physically and mentally. The applicant eye sight (vision) should be normal. The cost of the Commercial Pilot License is high. It is very hard and demanding job, before choose the course please contact any pilot in service.
7th November 2016, 07:11 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Pilot after completing class 10th?

To become a Pilot after the completion of class 10th, you must have to opt Science stream in class 11th.

Eligibility criteria to become a Pilot:-

Candidates must have completed class 12th or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as a subject from a recognised Board.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% of marks in the above mentioned education.
Candidates age must be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?