19th August 2021, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I change from one CBSE school to another CBSE school?

I am facing difficulty in changing school in 2 and I want to know the procedure of how can I change the school from one cbse school to another cbse school.I want to know it as soon possible

20th August 2021, 01:23 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I change from one CBSE school to another CBSE school?

Students have to go through the cbse website and check the eligibility criteria for changing from one cbse School to another cbse School. You can change school for some general reason like transfer of parents, shifting of house any illness etc. For changing the school you have to take permission from CBSE regional office.
20th August 2021, 01:27 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to change from one CBSE school to another CBSE school:-

You can change from one CBSE school to another CBSE school. There will be no problems. You need to follow the admission process.

By filling an application form along with the documents like transfer certificate, migration certificate, character certificate, report card etc.

You need to submit the fee in your new school. There will be no problem because you are going to shift in the same board.
21st August 2021, 09:05 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

It is not an easy way to change the school during the mid year.

To change the school, you have to take the consent from both the school ( one in which you are pursuing and other in which you want to get the admission ) and submit all the required information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?