3rd June 2019, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

How can I change stream into Science from Commerce being an 11th Uttarakhand Board student?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 11th standard with Commerce stream from Uttarakhand Board. I want to change my stream but not my Board. I want to change my stream to Science. So, I just want to know about the procedure for changing stream. Please tell me asap.

8th June 2019, 02:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I change stream into Science from Commerce being an 11th Uttarakhand Board student?

No, it is not possible to change from Commerce to Science stream after completion of your 11th standard from Uttarakhand Board. You have to pursue both 11th and 12th standard either in Commerce stream or Science stream. You can’t switch from one stream to another stream in the middle of the course. Incase, if you are not interested to pursue Commerce stream, you can discontinue it and you can take fresh admission in 11th standard Science stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?