25th January 2019, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I generate interest to study Maths in 12th WBCHSE? Suitable books including previous solved question papers for preparation?

Hello Sir, I am in class 12th WBCHSE student of PCM group. I m very weak in Mathematics and when I study this subject I feel bored. But I want to score 80 percent in my Board exam. So, kindly tell me the way to generate interest? Also let me know about books which contain all previous questions and answers.

13th February 2021, 02:16 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: How can I generate interest to study Maths in 12th WBCHSE? Suitable books including previous solved question papers for preparation?

To get more interested in mathematics you have to practice mathematic problems everyday to get good percentage.
You have to to memorize important formulas in mathematics to solve the problems in mathematics.
You can go through Trivedi academy app . To get solution of the subject
You can see in the website www.ramadantutorial. com.
You will be able to to get all the solution for your questions from giant Prakash book
Also in the video solution lecture gives you with explanation and related worksheet for all the chapters also.
The more you practice in mathematics the better you get acquainted and your speed and memory increases and you will be able to get more percentages in mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?