13th November 2016, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Resonance Institute while studying in class 12th? What is the fee structure of Resonance Institute?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and I want to get admission in Resonance Institute. I want to know how can I get admission in Resonance Institute while studying in class 12th? What is the fee structure of Resonance Institute? Please answer as soon possible.

30th November 2016, 05:02 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Resonance Institute while studying in class 12th? What is the fee structure of Resonance Institute?

Yes, candidates who are going to XIIth std and want to prepare for JEE examination or NEET examination are eligible to take the admission in one year duration course.

The institute offers one year course for these students. The fee strucutre for course is Rs 1.2 lakh for JEE Main and Advanced where as Rs 85,000 for NEET and AIIMS.

For more information visit at www.resonance.ac.in.
7th December 2016, 03:23 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: How can I get admission in Resonance Institute while studying in class 12th? What is the fee structure of Resonance Institute?

You will get admission in resonance institute while studying in class 12th in one year classroom course for JEE and AIPMT or NEET along with 12th.

And the fee structure is about 1.25 lakh for JEE and about 1 lakh for the medical exam preparation.
3rd January 2020, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in your linked school for 12th ..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?