15th August 2021, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I get back my 10th TC if I am in class 11 and wants to re-admit in class 11 in other school after one year?

I have completed 11 in same school in which i have completed 10 so i have not get TC but now i want TC for re addmission in other school what is procedure

15th August 2021, 05:34 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get back my 10th TC if I am in class 11 and wants to re-admit in class 11 in other school after one year?

To get transfer certificate after completing your Class 11th in order to take admission in other school you simply need to contact your school management for getting transfer certificate and character certificate which will be required for getting admission in any other school.

There should be no issue from your school side in issuing you transfer certificate and character certificate if you give them the valid reason for leaving the school.
15th August 2021, 06:07 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How can I get back my 10th TC if I am in class 11 and wants to re-admit in class 11 in other school after one year?

How can I get back my 10th TC if I am in class 11 and wants to re-admit in class 11 in other school after one year?

The process to get your TC from your school is that you need to writer an application to the principal of your school. Within 45 days, you will get your transfer certificate.
15th August 2021, 06:07 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

How can I get back my 10th TC if I am in class 11 and wants to re-admit in class 11 in another school after one year?

To write an Application TC (Transfer Certificate) from School or Application for Transfer Certificate from School and College, follow the steps below;
Write the details of the person(School Principal) who will issue the TC, along with the institute name and address.
Mention date.
Write subject line.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?