6th March 2016, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

How can i get Caste certificate from Karnataka state board?

My birth place is in Karnataka State (Caste Hindu-Maratha). I had completed my schooling in Karnataka state. Tell me how can i get the caste certificate from Karnataka state board?

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is caste validity certificate?
  2. OBC reservation certificate from the state of Karnataka But caste is not listed under OBC category in the state of Maharashtra -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get Caste certificate in Karnataka?
  4. Can I produce OBC certificate of Maharashtra without having caste certificate of Maharashtra state?
  5. Is it possible to join state syllabus which is PUC of Karnataka Pre University board after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  6. Will I get OBC reservation benefits for exams held by Maharashtra State?
  7. If a student is of "Mer" caste under OBC category in Gujarat then is he eligible to get OBC certificate?
  8. How to get transfer certificate which consists details of caste and date of birth?
  9. Who is authorized to issue study certificate of MSc degree in Karnataka state?
  10. Can school leaving certificate be used as caste certificate?
  11. How to get NIOS transfer certificate with caste and date of birth details?
  12. Whether the new OBC certificate issued by Central Government will be accepted at the time of registration?
  13. Can I get government jobs in Karnataka after passing from Karnataka State Open University?
  14. Age limit to appear in 10th ICSE Board exam in Karnataka?
  15. Is it a problem being a state board student?
  16. Can I get a domicile certificate of a state on which we are living from many years whereas my birth certificate is from other state?
  17. Is domicile certificate necessary to apply for SSC examination of Maharashtra Board privately?
  18. Is there any difference between the state govt issued and the Central govt issue caste certificate for various exams?
7th March 2016, 04:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i get Caste certificate from Karnataka state board?

For caste certificate you need to visit the nearest tehsil. You should be a residence of the area from where you are getting your caste certificate.

You need residence proof and other relevant documents to get this certificate from a tehsil or notary office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?