17th June 2014, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I get government jobs if completed 12th from Open School?

Sir
am complete the 12th in open school
and i want govt job.............
so please tell me about it
can i get it???
please reply

Related Questions:
  1. Direct 12th without 11th having a year gap after 10th? After 12th from Open school can one apply for IIT?
  2. Which boards certificate will I get after passing 12th from open school?
  3. Is a candidate completed B.Com(CA) from Tamilnadu open university, eligible for government jobs? I've completed 10th, Diploma in ECE and DOA
  4. From where should I do aeronautical engineering? I am have a defence job and have completed 12th from open school
  5. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  6. Switch over from 12th ISC to CBSE? Contact number of open schools of Orissa?
  7. Is there any open school through which I can qualify for 12th Maths or CBSE?
  8. How to get a government job in school after completing MSc Microbiology
  9. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  10. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th from national institute of open school?
  11. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Any jobs for me after completed 12th with 63.8% in 12th?
  13. Should I prefer private school or open school? Will I be able to give compartmental exam of PCM?
  14. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering in any college after completing 12th from National Institute of Open school?
  15. Am I eligible for government job? I have 49.9% marks in 12th and i have done 12th through open schooling
  16. After completing 10th and 12th with distinction how to get a government jobs?
  17. Myself rose, has completed 12th
  18. Is there any way to do 12th from an open school and give CBSE board exam?
26th March 2015, 03:56 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: How can I get government jobs if completed 12th from Open School?

For getting a government job, belonging to open school or not will not make a difference. You can be from regular school or open school. You can even join a distance education course for graduation also. In fact a distance or correspondence graduation will cost you much less than a regular course.
But whether you will get a government job or not will depend on the fact that whether you are able to clear the government entrance examinations. If you want a teaching job, then you need to clear TET and SSC, if you require banking jobs you require to clear IBPS, if you want IPS or IAS jobs, you need to clear PSC and so on. If you can clear any such examination then only can you make it to a government job. No other factor will be necessary.
28th March 2015, 10:30 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

You can get the government jobs , on the basis of entrance test , if you can clear the test you can get the job on the behalf of entrance test , all government jobs have entrance test , if you clear that you can get a job otherwise try again , 12th class marks and board doesn't matters , but you must have 60 above percentage in 12th class
13th August 2015, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I do any kind of government job like IAS. I passed my 12th from open schooling. .
31st August 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

I'm pass 10th 2nd division but I don't know how to I have a job or I want to admission BIOS board and after can I get a job that's my email I'd [email protected]
12th July 2019, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I join army or police .I have done 12th by open school
26th June 2022, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

After completing 12th from open University is their any opportunity of job or government job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?