2nd July 2015, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I get update of my application form and roll number if applied as a Private candidate of 12th CBSE, Panchkula?

Dear Sir,
I am a Private candidate of 12th from CBSE, Panchkula. Till date, I have not received any communication in regard to my Application Form and Roll Number for the upcoming exams from CBSE Panchkula.
Kindly let us know exact position.
Regards,

Related Questions:
3rd July 2015, 08:52 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How can I get update of my application form and roll number if applied as a Private candidate of 12th CBSE, Panchkula?

Your exams are held in the month of march so don't worry about that they will send the admit card on the address which was mention by you in the forms ,usually Board dispatch the admit card in the starting of February and you will get admit in the middle or last of February

In the case if you won't get the admit card you can contact them through email or you can also download it on official website of CBSE CLICK HERE (official website) , admit cards are not available yet so wait for February month
3rd July 2015, 09:40 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get update of my application form and roll number if applied as a Private candidate of 12th CBSE, Panchkula?

Basically CBSE notify candidate's about admission and roll number but in your situation i think they forget to provide you notification. But don't worry CBSE is one of the most reputed board in India. I am sure they will definitely helps you under this situation. Contact details is provided in the link given below:-
http://cbse.nic.in/welcome.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?