12th December 2020, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Navy if I secure 45% in 12th Science? Requirements to join?

Sir, I have completed my 12th Science but I have secured 45% only. I want to join Defense. I am interested in Indian Navy. Can you help me join Indian Navy? Also I want to know about the requirements for this.

14th December 2020, 12:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy if I secure 45% in 12th Science? Requirements to join?

--- After 12th, one can join Indian Navy through NDA examination but the candidate must have studied physics, chemistry, and mathematics in intermediate.

--- There is no restriction on percentage of marks in 12th standard.
Hence, you are eligible to apply for NDA exam.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE---
http://www.upsc.gov.in
14th December 2020, 08:33 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy if I secure 45% in 12th Science? Requirements to join?

Candidate must have completed intermediate with minimum aggregate of 60% to join Indian Navy as a sailor or as an officer.

With 45% in 12th Science you can't join Indian Navy.

To join as sailor you have SSR and AA recruitment.

To join as an officer you have NDA and CES after 12th.
14th December 2020, 09:21 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Requirements

10+2 with physics and maths
Men can only join
Advertisement schedule is may and December

Must be Indian
NDA&NA exam
Can join NA by taking exam conducted by UPSC

Minimum of 60% aggregate marks in qualifying exam.are required
15th December 2020, 07:18 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You can join Indian Navy after qualifying in NDA examination.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCM from a recognised board.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. Only male candidates are eligible to appear in the examination.

For more information about the examination procedure visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th December 2020, 05:21 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested in joining defence service, you can appear and qualify in NDA examination.

The examination is conducted by UPSC and it is conducted twice in a year.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in std 12th from a recognised board. For Navy it is mandatory to have PCM as main paper.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. Only male candidates are eligible to appear in the examination. To get further more information about the examination visit at http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?