28th January 2019, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Railway after completing 12th Science from Bihar Board?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 12th standard from Bihar Board. I have taken Science stream. My aim is join Indian Railway. So, please let me know that how can I join Indian Railway after my 12th as I am Science student?

4th February 2019, 07:53 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Railway after completing 12th Science from Bihar Board?

As you are a 12th passed students so you can join in railway for the post of TTR, ticket collector, clerk etc.
But for these post you have to clear Railway Recruitment Board Examination.

Another exam in which you can appear: SCRA( Special Class Railway Apprentices) conducted by UPSC. If you get qualified in this examination then you will get training with BTech course sponsored by RRB, in training period also you will stipend and after thing you will get job with officer cadre.

4th February 2019, 08:36 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Railway after completing 12th Science from Bihar Board?

You can get job in railway department after 12th science standard by qualifying the SCRA exam.
SRCA stands for Special Class Railway Apprentices.
If you will able to qualify this examination then you will get an exposure to pursue BTech course sponsored by RRB, in training period also you will stipend and after training you will get job with officer cadre.
4th February 2019, 10:49 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Given below is the list of various jobs that you can join after completion of your 12th:-

Railway ticket collector

Railway constable

RRB loco pilot

Railway clerk

Railway deriver

Railways information department

The minimum eligibility requirements is to pass 10th or 10+2 from recognised board with Minimum of 60% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?