13th December 2016, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

How can I join the Mechanical Field after class 10th? Which course should I pursue?

Respected Sir, I want to make a career in Mechanical Field and I am studying in class 10th so I want to know how can I join the Mechanical Field after class 10th? Which course should I pursue? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join the Indian Army without completing Class 10th? Is it possible to pursue class 10th while working for the Indian Army?
  2. Can I apply for Civil diploma course after failing in 10th?
  3. Can I pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after 14 years of completing class 10th from Bhiwani Board Haryana?
  4. How to join Navy after completion of 10th class having not interested to pursue higher studies?
  5. How can I join Medical Field after completing class 12th? Which course should I pursue?
  6. How to pursue hotel management if my daughter has passed 10th class in Hyderabad? Can I join in any hotel management course after 10th?
  7. What can I do after 10th to pursue Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  8. Can I pursue a career in Medical Field after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  9. How can I pursue Photojournalism after completing class 10th? Is there any exam required to pursue the course?
  10. Can I pursue Diploma in Architecture after class 10th? Is Architecture a good field?
  11. How much should I score in class 10th to pursue CA course? Which course should I pursue as Degree course and what is the job scope after completing CA course?
  12. Can B.Tech Mechanical student study CCNA? Is it beneficial?
  13. How can I join the Indian Army in the Medical field? What is the qualification criteria required?
  14. List of courses after puc 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th? Can I pursue Graphic Designing or Animation?
  16. Syllabus and date of B.Ed CET exam?
  17. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  18. Which subject should I choose in class 12th Science stream to become a Mechanical Engineer?
14th December 2016, 07:23 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join the Mechanical Field after class 10th? Which course should I pursue?

If you want to join mechanical field after 10th you have two options as go for the diploma course or to pursue 12th .

The diploma course will be of three year duration and candidates are eligible to get admission in course after 10th from a recognised board.

Another option is to pursue B.Tech after 12th with PCM from any recognised board.

So, select one from the above given choice to purse mechanical course.
14th December 2016, 07:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join the Mechanical Field after class 10th? Which course should I pursue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to make a career in Mechanical Field and I am studying in class 10th so I want to know how can I join the Mechanical Field after class 10th? Which course should I pursue? Please answer as soon as possible.

There are two options to pursue after 10th to join the mechanical field. You can join mechanical field by studying the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course after completion of 10th standard. The candidates after passing 10th standard with at least 40% marks are eligible for joining the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. The admission to the course will be done through a common entrance test. After completion of the course you can apply for jobs in various companies in the mechanical field. The next option will be 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and after completion of 10+2 you can join B.E or B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering course to pursue your career in the mechanical field.
14th December 2016, 10:18 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

If you want to make your career in mechanical engineering field then you must take science stream in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subject. Try to score good percentage of marks in board exams of 10+2. The entrance examination for admission in top engineering colleges of India is Joint Entrance examination.

Joint Entrance examination is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. It has two stages JEE Main and JEE Advanced. Candidates who clear both of these stages get admission in Indian Institute of Technology. You can join good coaching institute like Vidya Mandir or Resonance or Allen etc for two year preparation course after 10th to clear this exam with good rank.
14th December 2016, 10:36 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

After passing your class 10th if you want to join mechanical field course then you can definitely opt for diploma in mechanical engineering. For that you have to appear in Polytechnic Engineering exam to get admission in polytechnic college to pursue your diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?