3rd May 2020, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I make my son to understand the importance of education?

Sir, my son is studying in 10th standard from Himachal Pradesh Board. I want him to study BTech course in future. So, I am ready to afford all the expenses. But he wants to become a Painter. I am not opposing him and I told him to join Painting classes after 10th. But he don't study well and do painting all the time. He don't understand the importance of education. I am afraid, if for Painting, he will neglect his studies. I am confused and I need your help in this regard.

5th May 2020, 09:26 PM
Smart worker n
Member+

Default Re: How can I make my son to understand the importance of education?

Painting is not a bad profession.first of all you should know that it just his interest of doing painting like every one or he has some extra ordinary skills or creativity level in paintings then you should go for painting as a profession and as concernings about education so basic education must be taught to every student in every profession without education no body can grow in his field so along with painting profession you should also give him a schooling education must be
10th or 12th
7th May 2020, 11:21 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: How can I make my son to understand the importance of education?

Education is important to children because education helps children learn how to think critically, it enhances their creativity and imagination, it will expose them to new ideas, and it helps the child find the path to a career that they wish to pursue as an adult.

Those who get an education have higher incomes, have more opportunities in their lives, and tend to be healthier. Societies benefit as well. Societies with high rates of education completion have lower crime, better overall health, and civic involvement.
12th May 2020, 01:58 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I make my son to understand the importance of education?

---Yes,its right that education is a important part of our life to generate income and fulfill the dreams but don't neglect the intrested view of your child.your worry is genuine but I thought that you have to help your child to grow in that field in which they are intrested.

---Always remember one thing that if you related the study to the dream and ask him that if they do not passed atleast Graduation then they faced some problem while get admisision in top most institute of Painting. Tried to help him so that they live their dream well and success.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?