17th February 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack Army School entrance exam for admission in 5th standard?

Hi
My daughter is going to appear for
The Army Public School class 5th Entrance Exam
can you please provide the relevant
preparation information so that she could prepare
and pass the Test.
Reg
Deepak Singh

18th February 2015, 05:06 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Army School entrance exam for admission in 5th standard?

For the candidates, who was seeking to get admission in 2nd to 5th Classes in Army Schools, the admission test will be based on English, Hindi & Maths subjects. You can find the syllabus for the admission test on school notice board (or) you can contact the examination branch to know about Syllabus. Mostly the examination syllabus, will be syllabus, what students have studied in their preceding classes. So, your child work hard on all the topics in English, Hindi & Maths subjects, which she have studied in her 4th standard.
16th April 2015, 12:26 AM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Army School entrance exam for admission in 5th standard?

It is not difficult to crack the Army school entrance exam. But for getting good marks in of the exam you have to study with full of your dedication. So my suggestion to you is that you should word hard and try to solve previous year exams for getting prepared for the current exam. There are so many reference books available in the market for the Army entrance exam. So it is good if you purchase any of them and prepare yourself accordingly.
13th February 2016, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello
My daughter is going to the army school . She is in 7th class and promote to 8th class . Can you please provide the relavant preparation and information so that she could prepare and pass the test
21st February 2016, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is going to appear for 3Rd class entranceinarmy school i want previous year sample paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?