9th November 2018, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to get good marks in 12th NIOS Commerce? Possibility to study BBA(H)?

Hello Sir, I am in 12th standard and my stream is Commerce from NIOS Board. I want to know that what preparation is needed to get good marks in my board exam? I am interested to join BBA(H) after my 12th so I can get admission or not?

29th November 2018, 12:06 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to get good marks in 12th NIOS Commerce? Possibility to study BBA(H)?

BBA is Bachelor in Business Administration and it is three year undergraduate course.

Candidate passed 12th from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in the course. Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.

In some of the institute you need to have mathematics in 12th to get admission in BBA course.

So, kindly visit the official website to get detail information regarding the admission procedure.
29th November 2018, 12:42 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to get good marks in 12th NIOS Commerce? Possibility to study BBA(H)?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in BBA course. BBA is three year course.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in the course. The common eligibility to appear for examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% in board examination.

So, you have to appear and qualify in the examination for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?