9th January 2020, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to score atleast 70% in 12th Meghalaya Board exam being a Science student?

Hi everyone, I am really worried about my exams. I have Board exams in few days and I am a student of Meghalaya Board studying with Science stream of 12th standard. I was suffering from Dengue and I haven't prepared from the last 45-50 days. Kindly tell me what I have to do during these days to score atleast 70% marks?

11th January 2020, 11:33 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to score atleast 70% in 12th Meghalaya Board exam being a Science student?

[U]Tips to prepare yourself in last 40 days-[/]

Download some previous year question papers and practice each question paper daily.

Go through the important topics and practice questions related to them.

Focus more on the areas in which you are strong and carry more weightage in the exam.

Make your concepts clear and practice questions related to them.

Have faith in yourself.
11th January 2020, 11:49 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to score atleast 70% in 12th Meghalaya Board exam being a Science student?

Follow these tips to score above 70% in 12th

First of all keep faith in yourself.

Now as you are having total 40- 45 days left hence you
Should make a timetable and follow it strictly.

It is very important to know the blueprint of your exam and prepared accordingly depending upon the weight age given to each topic.

Practice previous year question papers because it will help you to analyse your performance and most of the questions get repeated.
12th January 2020, 07:09 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Tips to score Atlee 70% in 12th Meghalaya board exam being a science student:-

Make sure you save 3 complete months for your final study only.

secondly in the previous 3 months from that mentioned above start allocating notes from all sources required for your study which is return, in your study time, save you forom anxiety of not having notes for some topic that you might have overlooked.

Do not put yourself in that zone of tension. Carefully and seriously allocate your notes.

Give yourself a happy go lucky study time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?