17th April 2020, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to secure atleast 80% in 12th Science of Gujarat Board?

Sir, I am preparing for my 12th Board exam from Gujarat Board. I have scored only 53% in my 11th Science. I prepared really hard for my 11th exam but I got only 53%. So, now I want to know what kind of preparation is needed to scored atleast 80% in 12th Gujarat Board examination?

20th April 2020, 09:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure atleast 80% in 12th Science of Gujarat Board?

Follow these tips to secure good marks-

First form make a timetable that should be followed by you strictly on daily basis. Give at least 1 hour to major subjects and half an hour to language subjects.

Clear your concepts and after solve the questions that are given at the end of each chapter of each subject from your textbooktextbooks.

Now solve questions from High Order Thinking skills that are given in the reference books which are suggestedsuggested to you by your teachers.

It is very important to practice previous year question papers of each subject in order to analyse where you stand and what type of questions are asked.

Once you are done with these all, now start solving mock test and take online series.
21st April 2020, 12:12 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure atleast 80% in 12th Science of Gujarat Board?

You can follow these steps in order to score atleast 80% in 12th Science of Gujarat board-

- First all make sure you have proper and relevant study material or notes.

-Download some previous year question papers in order to get idea about type of questions and level of questions.

- Then start practicing in that way.

- First clear your concepts and practice every possible question from that concept.

- Write your doubts on separate notebook and ask your teachers next day.

-You should have proper speed so that you can complete your question paper atleast 15 minutes prior to completion.
22nd April 2020, 06:03 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

----Important tips for Securing 80% in 12th science of Gujarat Board are as follows:-

:- Give importance to Basic science

:- Previous 5 years question paper boost your preparation.

:- Proper and Detailed Notes

:- Strictly followed the time table

:- Read and Revise notes.

:- Strickly followed the schedule
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?