7th May 2022, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

How to clear the backlog Physics papers of years 2010?

I am really tense due to 12th cbse physic i attempt physic main paper in 2010 but didn't clear the subject after that i gave supplementary too yet didn't clear physic subject please help me this time this is my last attempt in 2012 how to study physics to clear the subject this time please help

8th May 2022, 08:54 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to clear the backlog Physics papers of years 2010?

You are not eligible to clear the backlog paper of CBSE Class 12th Board examination 2010 now in 2022 because CBSE provide only three successive opportunities to clear the backlogs paper of board examination through Compartmental Examination and your last opportunity to appear in the compartmental examination lasted in July/August 2011.

Further, if you want complete your Class 12th with Physics as one of the subject, you will have to appear in all the concerned papers of your Class 12th once again.

For complete details regarding CBSE Board Examination Scheme and Passing Criteria, you can refer to the link https://www.cbse.gov.in/cbsenew/Exam...20CRITERIA.pdf.
8th May 2022, 08:37 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to clear the backlog Physics papers of years 2010?

How to clear the backlog Physics papers of years 2010?

No, the candidate can not clear the backlog of the physics papers now. If you are not able to clear the backlogs within the given 8 years, the university would give you university issue an NFTE (Not Fit for Technical Education) certificate. The candidate can do the graduation again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?