30th January 2023, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

How does school management system help the parents to pay fee online?

I have a question related to educational software. I want to know, does any school management system available in the market for fee collection ? Furthermore, I want the parents should submit fee directly to bank from their account or can pay online using any method ? Currently, I am using eSchool software for generating the fee slips and sending fee slips to parents via mobile app.

If you know about any software, Please recommend !!

30th January 2023, 09:47 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: How does school management system help the parents to pay fee online?

Pay Schools Events offers an online ticketing, sales, and event registration solution for schools. Replace paper forms, cash, and checks with an easy-to-use online payment and data collection service with customizable forms that can be ready to publish in a matter of minutes. Pay Schools Events allows schools to offer reserved and general-admission ticketed events to students and members of the public. Event organizers can utilize unique QR codes to scan tickets and track attendance, download all collected data to Excel for flexible filtering and sorting, and have access to instantly available, detailed sales reports. Start selling tickets and managing payment collection online for your school events today.
30th January 2023, 10:02 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: How does school management system help the parents to pay fee online?

When you have a charge that you use frequently, like monthly tuition fees, you can set up a template defining the fee. When you need to apply that charge, you can apply it to a group of students all at once, or you can apply fees one student at a time. It saves administration time because there is no longer a need to look up each fee and then apply it every student in the school one at a time. It also reduces errors because the fee is charged equally to all students every time it is applied.
7th February 2023, 12:54 PM
Ebenezercollege

A school management system with an online payment feature allows parents to easily and securely pay their children's school fees through the internet. This can be done by logging into the school's portal or website, where they can view their fee statement and make payments using a credit/debit card or other online payment methods. This system streamlines the payment process, saves time and effort for both parents and schools, and reduces the risk of errors and delays. Additionally, parents can view their payment history and receive receipts and notifications through the portal.
15th February 2023, 11:31 AM
Antonio 2023

A school management system can help parents pay school fees online by providing a convenient and secure payment gateway that can be accessed through a parent portal or mobile application.
A school management system can help parents pay fees online by providing a user-friendly interface, secure payment gateway, multiple payment options, real-time payment tracking, and automatic payment reminders. These features can make the process of paying school fees online easy, convenient, and hassle-free for parents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?