17th September 2021, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

How to get Admission for 3rd Standard in Sathya Sai Boarding School?

How to get Admission for 3rd Standard in Sathya Sai Boarding School? Please guide me, it is very important to my son i want to join him there.

19th September 2021, 01:50 PM
Chickuvshu

Default Re: How to get Admission for 3rd Standard in Sathya Sai Boarding School?

To get admission in 3rd class in Sathya Sai School the candidate must have completed 2nd standard from a recognised school and the candidate must have attained the minimum age of seven and half years and must not exceed the maximum age of 8 and half year by the 30th September of year of admission .

You can obtain Application form from the school office directly. You will have to provide all the relevant document required for it.

However there will be an entrance exam conducted for student which will only be conducted to check the basic ability of student there will also be an interview conducted for both child and his parents.
19th September 2021, 02:30 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Admission for 3rd Standard in Sathya Sai Boarding School?

To get admission in class in Sathya Sai School the candidate must have completed second standard form organised school and the candidate must have attained the meaning of age of 7 1/2 and must not exceed the maximum age of 8 and half years by the 30th September of the year of admission. You cannot application from the school office directly or sending D.D of Rs. 100/- in favour of school principal between 1st January and 15 February. Boyfriend application configuration Kitna school report 1st March to get admission in 3rd class in Sathya Sai School.
19th September 2021, 11:52 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° To get admission in 3rd class in Sathya Sai School, the candidate must have completed 2nd standard from a recognised school and the candidate must have attained the minimum age of 7.5 years and must not exceed the maximum age of 8.5 years by the 30th September of year of admission.
You can obtain Application form from the school office directly or sending demand draft of rupees hundred in favour of school principal between 1st January and 15th January.
The field in application form should be sent to school before first marks to get admission in 3rd class in Sathya Sai School.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://www.ssshss.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?