14th December 2015, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in the Vibrant Academy, Kota while studying in 11th?

I have given 11th first half papers. Now i want to take admission in Vibrant Academy, Kota. So tell me how can i get admission there?

15th December 2015, 11:42 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in the Vibrant Academy, Kota while studying in 11th?

You can fill up the registration form online for getting admission in the Vibrant Academy. You simply have to click on the below link for getting the registration page.

http://www.vibrantacademy.com/user/R...tionfill.aspx#

After that fill all the mentioned columns and attach all necessary documents. At last tap on the submit option.

For any other query you can contact at :
VIBRANT ACADEMY, A-14(A), Vibrant Tower, Road No.1, Indraprastha Industrial Area, Kota, Rajasthan : 324005, Phone : 0744 242 8664
15th December 2015, 08:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in the Vibrant Academy, Kota while studying in 11th?

You should first of all contact the academy and do ask for the requirements they are looking for to provide admission to candidates in their coaching centers.

Vibrant academy conducts a small entrance test to provide admission to candidates in their Institute as they believe in training the best to attain the best result,probably in that case you will ave to appear and clear the examination and take admission.
17th December 2015, 11:09 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

To get admission in Vibrant Academy, you first have to contact the Academy to ask for the requirements which they want to get admission in the Institute.
Vibrant Academy generally conducts an Entrance examination in order to take admission in the Institute.
Qualifying in the examination will let you to take admission in the Institute.
11th May 2017, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in a coaching institute while studying in 12th and the admission date are passed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?