15th June 2016, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

How to join Fashion Designing course being failed in 12th commerce? Is it possible to get admission in Goa?

I have failed my 12 std board exam towards commerce stream now I want to join fashion designing in goa because it's very difficult for me to move on in other states what should I do?
My email id [email protected]

16th June 2016, 09:12 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Fashion Designing course being failed in 12th commerce? Is it possible to get admission in Goa?

I am sorry to say that without completion of your 12th standard you will not be eligible to opt for the course in any Institute. You will first of all have to clear your 12th board examination from a recognized board and once you clear your examination, you will then be very much eligible to apply and pursue the above mentioned course from Goa itself.
17th June 2016, 05:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Fashion Designing course being failed in 12th commerce? Is it possible to get admission in Goa?

For bachelor degree in fashion designing you have to pass class 12th. Admission is through entrance exam. You don't have class 12th qualification which means you are not eligible for degree course.
You can surely apply for diploma in fashion designing course based on class 10th qualification through polytechnic entrance exam.
17th June 2016, 11:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say you that you cannot pursue any of the Graduate course of fashion Designing without qualifying in your class 12th examination as the eligibility required for the same is that the candidates must have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognised Board in any discipline.
However you can opt a diploma course in fashion Designing on the basis of class 10th qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?