2nd November 2021, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

How to manage Neet preparation after marriage?

Hello myself anjum n i want to study for neet but i dont knw how to manage should i join coaching institute or self study ?

2nd November 2021, 11:59 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to manage Neet preparation after marriage?

There is no age restriction to do NEET prepration .
Your age should be maximum 25 years.And after 12th Passed you are eligible to apply for NEET.
3rd November 2021, 12:01 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

There is no age restriction to do NEET prepration .And not matter your married or unmarried.
Your age should be maximum 25 years.And after 12th Passed you are eligible to apply for NEET.
3rd November 2021, 06:40 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

As you are married, you have to manage your time very efficiently as you have your household chores plus you have your studies, and NEET is not an ordinary course like bachelor's or master it's the toughest among all.
The most important thing is , you have to be determined, then only you can clear it.
Some of the tips are:_
Create a study time table
You must have good study material
You must join some coaching or institute , that will help you in NEET preparation.
Aakash institute is one of them, if you want to join, you can.
Practice sample papers and priveous question papers.
Prepare important notes in your own language, it's very important .
Work on weaker sections.
And I said earlier being determined and dedicated is the key to success.
It doesn't matter , if you are married, your dedication towards medical is required.
5th November 2021, 12:04 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You will have to make a better collaboration between your married life and your student life ( preparing for NEET ).

You can make a proper strategy and follow a well discipline routine according to the syllabus of the examination to qualify in the examination.

If you have not taken coaching in the past for the preparation than you can join a better institutions ( online or offline mode ). Regular revision and self study is among the important rules to be followed during the preparation and for the final selection.
5th November 2021, 02:15 PM
Aorta

Joining a coaching Institute or self study completely depends on your ability and willingness
The pros of joining a coaching Institute is
You will get good mentors that will guide you whenever you need
You will also have a good competitive environment as everyone around you will be doing the same
If you wish to study from home than you can also do the following as there are many study materialss and coaching Institute that provide online education same as offline so you can study at the comfort of your home
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?