1st September 2016, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are reserved at AMU in 11th standard for OBC candidate?

Hello sir, I am studying in 10th standard and want to apply for AMU to get admission in 11th standard. I belongs to OBC category so, tell me how many seats reserved for OBC category in AMU?

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats reserved in 6th standard of AMU for OBC minority and UP resident? Previous year question papers of entrance exam?
  2. How can I prepare to qualify in AMU entrance exam for 11th Commerce? Number of seats available?
  3. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in AMU 11th entrance exam if secured 52% in 10th BSEB?
  4. Any reservations for girls in AIEEE? Minimum marks or Rank required?
  5. Syllabus of Diploma Engineering entrance exam of AMU? Seats reserved for SC Minority candidate?
  6. How to take admission in Bidya Bharti Girls High School, New Alipore in 11th standard? Is there any seats reserved for CBSE candidate?
  7. How many seats are reserved for an OBC candidate in engineering institutions?
  8. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th BSEB student?
  9. What to do for admission in 11th standard at AMU?
  10. Admission for 11th Science is available in Aligarh Muslim University for Hindus? How many seats are available? Cutoff marks required for OBC Hindu candidates?
  11. Possibility to take admission in 12th at AMU after 11th? Should I apply for 11th standard? -- [New]
  12. Seats reserved for ST students in JEXPO?
  13. How many free seats are available for outer state candidates in JIPMER entrance? Is there any reserved seat for OBC or Women Candidate?
  14. What are the subjects included in entrance exam of AMU for 11th standard?
  15. Can i get admission in KIIT after scoring 18315 rank in KIITEE? Which branch would I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission next year to study in AMU if already studying in 11th standard?
  17. Where to get admission form for AMU 11th standard?
  18. How many seats are reserved for OBC candidate in NIT and IIT?
18th October 2016, 08:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are reserved at AMU in 11th standard for OBC candidate?

There is 27% reservation available for OBC category candidates, according to the government rules and regulations. Hence, you can calculate the number of seats according to the total seats.
Admission is on merit and seats are reserved on the basis of category. Just make sure you have the merit.
8th February 2017, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are reserved at AMU in 11th standard for OBC candidate?

Hello sir! I want to know that how many seat are reserved at amu in 9th standard for obc candidates?
16th April 2018, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

I am reading in class 10 and willing to participate in amu 11th standard and I belong to EBC category. Tell me how many seats are reserved for me
19th April 2018, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

What is the number of total students who appeared for entrance and how many are to be selected for science and diploma
10th June 2019, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

How many seats are reserved for ph category in amu for class eleventh?
1st October 2021, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are reserved for OBC 11th science in AMU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?