24th October 2018, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

In how many subjects I have to pass to qualify in 12th West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling Board exam?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am doing 12th from West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling Board and my practical are coming I am not prepare to much. I am so scared that I will be pass or not. In how many subject I should have to be pass?

31st October 2018, 03:37 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In how many subjects I have to pass to qualify in 12th West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling Board exam?

If your practical should be of 30 marks then scoring 15 marks is compulsory o pass as well as in theory paper it is compulsory to score at least 23 marks.
Overall passing marks in science papers should be 33 marks.
You have to pass in all 5 papers if your examination should be of 500 marks as because it is compulsory to pass in every paper.
6th July 2022, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In how many subjects I have to pass to qualify in 12th West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling Board exam?

WBCROS certificate GDS job allowed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?