9th March 2016, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

How much marks in English subject is required for Schooling Visa of Canada?

I want to know that how much marks in English subject is required for getting schooling visa to study in Canada. Kindly help me with the required information as soon as possible.

14th March 2016, 04:27 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much marks in English subject is required for Schooling Visa of Canada?

You should try to score as well as possible but 60% marks should be the minimum you have scored. However, that is not all, you will have to clear some examinations like GRE, TOEFL, etc. in order to be eligible to study abroad.
14th March 2016, 04:30 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks in English subject is required for Schooling Visa of Canada?

You should have scored a minimum of 60% in your 12th boards. However, after that if you wish to study abroad, you will have to clear some tests like IELTS or TOEFL. These basically are English proficiency tests, passing in these examinations will let you study abroad along with fulfilling the rest of the criteria.
23rd April 2016, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying in 5th class. please guide that can we get schooling visa for canada for my daughter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?