10th August 2017, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

How one can become a CA after class 10th?

Hello Sir, I am Sejal Gupta. I just got over with my 10th and want to become CA and then income tax commissioner and guide me for this like what preparations should I do. What book I need. What are the tricks and anything important related to this. Please email me on [email protected]

10th August 2017, 09:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How one can become a CA after class 10th?

You can get yourself registered for CA CPT on the basis of class 10th. You have to appear for CPT after class 12th exams. Once you clear this exam, you will be eligible for next stage of CA course.

For income tax commissioner like post, you need to crack civil services exam conducted by UPSC. For this, you need to have graduation in any discipline. CA qualification will not make you eligible for this post, hence make sure you study a degree along with CA studies.
10th August 2017, 09:21 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

You can register yourself for CA but for giving away Foundation level exam you have to be plus two passed.

You can do this course from anywhere in India and for becoming a CA you have to clear 4 stages:

CPT
IPCC
IPCW
CA FINAL

It takes around 4.5 years on whole.

You can get yourself registered with ICAI for CA CPT course after 10th but for appearing in exam you have to be 12th passed.
10th August 2017, 10:57 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

After class 10th, you cannot register for CA Programme.

The first stage of the CA programme is CPT.

Candidates who have appeared in class 12th exam or have passed class 12th exam can register for the CPT exams.

In the CPT exams questions are asked from the below sections:-

Fundamentals of Accounting

Mercantile LAWS

General Economics

Quantitative Aptitude

All the questions are asked in objective mode only.

Candidates scoring minimum 50% marks are declared as pass.
11th August 2017, 12:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am Sejal Gupta. I just got over with my 10th and want to become CA and then income tax commissioner and guide me for this like what preparations should I do. What book I need. What are the tricks and anything important related to this. Please email me on [email protected]

To become a Chartered Accountant (CA), students after completion 10th Class can study 11th and 12th commerce stream. After completion of 10+2, they can appear for CA Common Proficiency Test (CPT). Next step is to join CA Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC). Candidates should have completed 10+2 and CPT for joining the IPC Course. The IPCC has two groups with totally seven subjects. After clearing both the groups in IPCC, students have to register for Articleship for a period of 3 years with practicing Chartered Accountant. Finally register for CA Final Course and appear for the CA Final examinations (Group 1&2). The above given are the steps one should follow to become a Chartered Accountant (CA) after completion of 10th class.
11th August 2017, 05:36 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

CA stands for Chartered Accountant.

You have to finish your 10 + 2 in commerce stream / science stream with aggregate percentage.
It is better for you to take up the commerce stream in your 11th standard because he is completely about it, it will be very easy for you while doing the course as you already have strong basis.

After completing your 12th standard you need to clear CPT exam, the initial test to do CA course.

Common proficiency test which consists of 200 questions each question carry one mark.
One needs to get 100 marks to clear the exam. The main objective of this test is to test the basic standards of candidates.
11th August 2017, 09:11 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Aspirants must have to pass intermediate and now you should pursue foundation course. To become a CA you must have to pursue Chartered Accountancy course conducted by ICAI means Institute of Chartered Accounts of India.

Procedures to become a CA are as follows:-
Candidate must have to pass CPT entrance test.
Register for IPCC.
Candidate must have completed their 9 months degree course.
Candidate must have passed all groups of IPEC means Integrated Professional Competence Examination.
Candidate must have to pass both groups of final examination.
Candidate must have to complete course on General Management and Communication Skill.
Now, enroll as a member of ICAI and join as Chartered Accountant.

If you are interested to become an Income Tax Officer then first of all you need to complete graduation. Then after you should write and qualify UDC entrance exam. After qualifying it only you will be eligible for an Income Tax Officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?